From one MySpace addict to another...

Friday, May 05, 2006

To all Bloglet Subscribers...

Those of you who had previously signed up to receive email notifcations everytime new content was posted to this blog, may have noticed that nothing has been sent out lately. There seems to be an issue with the email notification service that I was using. So I think it's time for a switch.

I have now signed up with Yutter.com and after an initial test phase, it seems to be working just fine.

So what does this mean for you? Well, if you want to receive all the latest MySpace info in your inbox, simply sign up using the form located in the sidebar of this blog.

If you are already a subscriber, I'll be importing all the email addresses (several hundred) into this new program. You should receive an email asking you to verify -- it'll come from myspaceoryours@gmail.com. So there's no need for you to sign up again.

Any questions, you know where to reach me. Thanks!!

No comments: