From one MySpace addict to another...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

New Look!

MySpace or Yours has a whole new look! What do you think?

I haven't updated this blog very much lately, but I've been working on a MySpace tracker project that I hope to release very soon. That is, if people are still interested in MySpace tracker information. ;-)

I will tell you this though, if you're using profilepeep or whospy.net - don't bother. Both are thought to be run by the same guy, running the same scam (more on that later).

If you want to be among the first to hear the news when it's announced, you need to be sure that you've added the MySpace or Yours profile to your MySpace friends. So do it now!

To those of you who have emailed me with MySpace tracker questions and issues, I'm sorry for the delay, but I really appreciate your patience.

Can You Really Get A Free Ipod? YES!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just stopping by to let you know you got a real nice blog! Check out my site http://www.TheMySpaceBank.com and learn to Make Money With MySpace!