From one MySpace addict to another...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Friend Adders for MySpace -- do they really work?

I've always wondered how those MySpace Friend Adder programs worked. But everytime I go to research it, I run into a brick wall because they all seem to come with a hefty price tag. And I'm not interested in buying something that may not even work.

Well I found this one GlitchCastFriendAdder on Glitch NYC. I have absolutely no programming experience, so I'm not sure how to attempt to run this program. But I thought I'd post it here anyway to see what you tech-types thought.

Does it really work? If it does, then it's one of the only programs of it's kind that I've seen that is FREE. If it doesn't... oh well.

Why are these Friendbots so popular anyway? Has collecting friends on MySpace become the new way to "socialize" among teenagers? Do teenagers buy these programs or is it just businesses that are trying to promote themselves on MySpace?

Stay tuned for more MySpace News!

Want to make money blogging? Click here to find out how! It's FREE!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, they really work

that is how regular people have 10k+ friends, unless they just have no life

glitchcast might work, but i don't know, i'd rather not bother with coding ;P

i just told my programming friend about it, and he says he's going to make a simple one and give it out for free, because he thinks it's retarded that they're being sold for so much. ;P

B said...

hey brad, thanks for your comment...

so have you used one before?

if your friend wants to give out his program for free (or even sell it), let me know and we can post a link here...

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

The bots at MsBots.com are easier than this perl script...

If you have windows, Msbots.com is the way to go.

Anonymous said...

Yes Glitch Cast works. I was able to run it using Linux Ubuntu. This script is not made to be used by regular users, you need to have some linux knowledge to get it to work properly. It took a few tries to get it to run, and it wasn't easy. took a few hrs of trying. so if you are up for the challege, YES ITS FREE. and IT WORKS... check out the site to download it http://www.glitchnyc.com/?page_id=117

good luck and have fun!

Anonymous said...

Won't MySpace delete your profile if you use adders?