From one MySpace addict to another...

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Is your ex checking you out on MySpace? (Part 2)

It's back!

ProfileSnoop is up and running again. I didn't believe it at first when I read the email sent by the site. But I signed on anyway and went straight to the forums. And there it was - "ProfileSnoop is now working again" posted by the Admins themselves.

So if any of you are on MySpace and want to see for yourselves how ProfileSnoop works - check it out now!

The only difference is that this time ProfileSnoop is not completely invisible. When you go to my profile, you can see an image that says "Visitors to this MySpace are being tracked by ProfileSnoop". But it's really not a big deal. By the time your visitors have seen the warning, their profile info will already have been captured by ProfileSnoop.

Let me know how this works for you!

Want to make money blogging?? Click here to find out how! It's FREE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went ahead and registered but there is nothing that leads me to believe that there is such a code. Once i registered I never heard about the code again.

Anonymous said...

Is this the same as HitsLink?

Anonymous said...

No. Not the same as HitsLink. I think HitsLink is the only tracker you can trust since they are from a corporation and stuff. Their signup is at http://www.hitslink.com/signup-ms.aspx.