From one MySpace addict to another...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Is ProfileSnoop Working Again?

It sure looks that way. I received this email today:

www.profilesnoop.com is back in action with 2 new tracking codes. We
are the largest myspace tracker website out there member wise with
159,280 members as of this email. Just go to www.profilesnoop.com and
login to your account and click get code and follow the directions
it's 100% FREE.

If you forgot your password that's ok just signup again and get the code.

www.Profilesnoop.com has also become a myspace resource site by
teaming up with www.myspace-themes.com and www.myprofilestuff.com in
order to offer some of the best codes, glitters, layouts, and more so
you can customize your myspace profile.

We have also moved the support forums to a new forum for general
discussion at www.loiteringallowed.com and have had an overwhelming
response so far from the profilesnoop users with over 1300 new posts
a day and growing fast.

On behalf of myself and the other websites I'd like to thank you guys
for remaing loyal to ProfileSnoop.

Want lots of new MySpace friends? Visit the MySpace Add Me Page!!

So here's how it works --

1) Create an account with ProfileSnoop if you don't already have one.

2) Log in to your account. On the left-hand side click on GET STATS CODE.

3) Read the directions carefully. There are 2 different codes. The first one
involves creating a blog group. Once you create a new blog group in MySpace,
get your blog group ID (in the address bar - it'll be a six-digit number).

4) Replace the '123456' in the code with YOUR BLOG GROUP ID.

5) Copy the entire code and then paste it into your WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET
section.

6) If you choose the other code, just follow the directions, but remember
to replace YOURNUMBER with your FRIEND ID before cutting and pasting.

The directions are pretty easy if you just read them slowly and take it
step-by-step.

Read other peoples MySpace Confessions here!!

One other note about their new forum at loiteringallowed.com. You're not
able to read any of the ProfileSnoop forums unless you post (get this) 30 posts
in their other forum threads, ranging from movies and music to pets.

This time ProfileSnoop has added lots of new links to cool MySpace stuff
on their page, including generators, bots, layouts, etc.

So try it out and let me know if it works for you.

We'll see how long it lasts this time.

Add Me Page / Tanna Frederick on MySpace / MySpace Confessions




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

so can you guys try it out and see if it works for everyone, PLEEASE? Or someone tell me if it does, because I just signed up, and Im not sure if I did everything right... Where do we look to see which people looked at our profile??

Anonymous said...

yeah, where do we go to see???

B said...

I've posted additional instructions, hopefully this helps.

If you have SPECIFIC QUESTIONS, email me at myspaceoryours@gmail.com

To see who has viewed you - go to TODAY DETAILED on the left hand side.

But give it time to work first -- people need to visit your profile before you can see anything.

Good Luck!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much! That really helped.. There's nobody in my Today detailed though but like you said Ill give it time.

THANK YOUUU

B said...

I just checked mine and it looks like everytime someone looks at your profile you get a message in your mailbox. But they also get a message in their sent box.... and it seems to track multiple visits.

This is a little different from last time, but still gives you the same result.

Anybody else have any other information?

Anonymous said...

I did something wrong........ It doesnt send a message for me.

Anonymous said...

you have that many new comments because you require people to post 30 times before they can get the tracking code.
Way to go.

B said...

Do they (ProfileSnoop) really require people to post 30 times before you can get the tracking code? I thought that was only to be able to participate in the Profilesnoops forums... and yes, that is a somewhat sneaky move.

Anonymous said...

this is why ppl cant keep codes! ppl posting this all over the net!

Anonymous said...

can somebody help me doing this

Anonymous said...

i just signed up for this thing and i dont know where to get a code?!

Anonymous said...

Well I used the code and so far I have 4 profile views. When I click on "Today Detailed" It doesn't show me the user. It simply shows how many "hits" I have. Should I wait until tomorrow to be able to see the user pictures? It asked me if I wanted to see the pictures and I clicked Yes. Please help!

Anonymous said...

Yer the same happened with me, i have it up and running i have hundreds of profile views.But i cant seee the pictures of whos looking.when ever i click where the picture should be it says invalid user id, whats going on please help

Brainy Blonde said...

their site is a big waste of time. the code doesn't work and if people ask about it on their board you're automatically banned. a total waste of time and rude rude admins who change your posts to what they see fit. beware. stay away from their site.

Anonymous said...

It doesnt show me the picture of the people who view my profile.
=[

Anonymous said...

wow.. what a waist of time, doesn't even show who's looking at your profle. Only invalid user id, that's real helpful... is there a tracker out there that actually works?

Anonymous said...

hey what tha hell is my myspace number????

collene74 said...

does anyone know how to contact them to have the service cancelled i signed up and for the last 2 days i havent seen anything in my stats its useless. i want to cancel the service and have my info removed from there database but there is no email address to contact them at? HELP!!!!