From one MySpace addict to another...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Read the latest MySpace Confessions!!

Have you read MySpace Confessions? I've added two new entries by some great writers with very interesting stories... see for yourself!


On the subject of MySpace - by Corey Taft


At school, why do I occasionally downsize my MySpace computer screen when I feel somebody might be watching?


A typical stroll down any computer lab at my school of choice- CSU-Los Angeles, still reppin Golden Eagles, bitches,- and I notice that every student has MySpace. Every student! Not just the computer nerds or other selected stereotypes. Everyone!


And yet, here I am, making my MySpace page smaller and smaller in hopes that people don’t judge me.


"Look at him. He’s a loser." Read the rest here...


Read more from Corey Taft at http://blog.myspace.com/taffyboy

Myspace Layouts, Myspace Codes, Myspace Graphics


Cheating On MySpace....Not Such a Great Idea...by ModelMom


I just went in to get my hair cut today by one of my best friends who happens to work with another friend's ex.......and the reason he is the "ex" is because of me. I got the silent treatment from this guy the entire hour and a half that I was in the salon.....and I didn't know if I should laugh or feel very uncomfortable. After I left the salon I couldn't help replaying the scenario that went down just a few months ago with this guy and how I came to "ruin his life".


A few months ago I busted my friend's boyfriend cheating on her. How, you ask? Well, I have a profile on MySpace, like pretty much everybody else on the planet and their dog does. During one particularly uneventful evening I was going through my list of friends and clicked on her boyfriend's picture to see what he was up to and that is when the proverbial excrement hit the fan. Read the rest here...


Read more by ModelMom at Adventures of a Model Mom

GO TO MYSPACE OR YOURS INDEX

No comments: